We received our Level-UP inspection/certification Monday, January 4th allowing 25% Dine-in seating. We will be able to "Level-Up" to 50% capacity on January 10th!
1) If you are not feeling 100% well, do not come in
2) If you cannot - or will not - wear a mask, do not come in
3) Masks must be worn properly - completely covering both mouth AND nose. - to enter McGraff's at ALL times when you are not seated at your table
4) Groups are 8 people or less
5) No co-mingling of groups
5.5) BTU heat conversion is calculated by kW x 3.41. We apologize our infrastructure is not supplied the 500kW of electrical power required to adequately heat outdoor open-air spaces and have to be forced, financially, to use non-renewable petroleum products ironically diametrically opposed to the current party's Green initiative.
6) No self-seating
7) 6' distancing
8) We will enforce ALL guidelines
9) If all guidelines are not being followed, you will be asked to leave
10) Children must remain seated at the table with their parents at all times.
11) No more than 1 household per table
12) Above all, this is not political and we would like to keep it that way; unless you engage me with nonsense. Be prepared.